Friday, September 25, 2015

Mad For Plaid



 1  /  2  /  3

There is something really irresistible about a fabulous plaid shirt. I found these three this week at Old Navy- they are having a huge online sale right now (additional 30% off everything with code OURSTYLE until 9/26) so each of these are marked down from $26.94 to $11.90

For that price I had to have them- each of these are so adorable and could be worn year round.... I got a plaid shirt from Old Navy last year that I wear all the time- they are so on point with their color choices! No point in buying an expensive plaid shirt from Rails when these are just as cute!! Can't wait to wear these with jeans, leggings or skirts/ shorts while it's still warm!

Be sure to check out their sale for your fall wardrobe- and don't forget about their athletic section. They have my favorite running shorts, tanks, and yoga pants for cheap and I like them much better than the expensive brands! I have their running shorts in three different colors and they are my absolute favorite!!!

Let me know what y'all think- don't forget to use the code OURSTYLE!

I hope you all have a really fun weekend! Happy Friday!!



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...