Thursday, September 3, 2015

Moon Taxi @ Live on The Green

 


It's almost the weekend and I'm so excited to go to Live on the Green tonight! Live on the Green is Nashville's free summer concert series on Public Square- all the bands perform on the steps of the courthouse: 



 (image credit)  







I am so pumped to see MOON TAXI!! I have been going to their shows since 2008 and they are one of my very favorite bands to see live! They have gained a huge following over the years and now they have grown to be the headliners at Bonnaroo and other festivals. It is extra special to see them in Nashville because the band started out at Belmont University which a college here in town, so they are a local fan favorite and the crowd always goes WILD!

Since today is Thursday, here's a Throwback Thursday picture of me at my first Moon Taxi show back in September, 2008:


Back then, Moon Taxi was playing at much smaller venues- this show was at 3rd and Lindsley. That is my best friend Jamie on the right- we have been best friends since high school!

Anyways, tickets are free but Adam and I got VIP tickets this time to avoid the crowds. This will be my first time to experience Live on the Green in VIP so I'm excited!! 

Below are some videos of Moon Taxi from last time I saw them on Live on The Green in 2013.. I was having the best time in the crowd.. be sure to watch each entire video because they have some surprises in each song!!


 (Moon Taxi: Whiskey Sunsets, Live on the Green 2013)



 (Moon Taxi: Morocco, Live on the Green 2013)


Let me know if you've ever seen Moon Taxi in concert or if you've been to Live on the Green yet this year!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...