Wednesday, September 16, 2015

Rocksbox Review (September 2015)






Last month, the marketing team at Rocksbox reached out to me and offered me a free 3-month subscription to their service to try and write about on my blog! I had been hearing about this service for a year now, so I was really excited to try it!

Rocksbox is a jewelry subscription service that gives you three pieces of designer jewelry (like Kendra Scott, Gorjana, House of Harlow, etc.) to wear at a time, for only $19.00/ month. You get to wear them all month and the pieces you love can be bought at 20% off retail! Use my code theritzyglitzyxoxo for 1 free month of the service!

Although I thought no service could top Stitch Fix, I think I like this service even more because you get to wear the items all month long - and you can send the items back as often as you like so you could get several boxes a month to wear!

I am super picky about jewelry (and also allergic to some metals!) so this is why I don't buy jewelry often. But with Rocksbox you get to try out new styles without overloading your jewelry collection or overspending.


When you sign up for Rocksbox you fill out a style profile with your jewelry preferences. They then send you three pieces based on your profile. You wear the pieces as long as you want all month and then return them in the prepaid envelope. You also can give feedback on each piece you receive so the more feedback you give, the better your next box will be.

Here is what I got in my first Rocksbox:







Originally: $48, Insider's price: $38


I already have a gold bar necklace so at first I didn't think I would want this necklace by Moon & Lola. But once I tried it on I realized it is actually a vertical bar necklace and I fell in love! It is really unique, delicate and could be dressed up or down. It has a short chain but not too short. It looks fab with a dress or under a button down shirt. I had to have it so I kept it - I have worn it so many times already! 

















Originally: $55, Insider's price: $44


I LOVE Kendra Scott jewelry so I was really excited to see these earrings in my first box! I also love the turquoise color because it could be worn year round! I was really happy that I get to keep these for $11 off because of the insider's price. I love them and now I can wear them forever!













Originally: $35, Insider's Price: $28


I love Gorjana but I didn't really like these studs- I didn't like the gold and silver combo, I thought they were a little too small and there was a little too much going on with them. So I am sending these back- I am glad though that I got to try a new style for me. 

I can't wait to see what will be in my next Rocksbox.. don't forget that you can try out this service for a whole month for free with my code theritzyglitzyxoxo! You can sign up here!


What do you guys think of what I kept or didn't keep? What do y'all think of the Rocksbox service? Let me know if you have tried it! You can also read this pose here on Blogher!




Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...