Wednesday, September 2, 2015

Sprinkles Cupcakes Coming To Nashville!!




Yesterday I heard that 300 people move to Nashville a day. I'm not sure if this is true, but it isn't surprising to hear since the city has been changing so much, especially in the last year. I also feel like I hear of a new business opening here each week. But anyways the latest news is Sprinkles Cupcakes is coming to Nashville! I have been hearing about this cupcake store for a really long time since the first one opened in Beverly Hills in 2005.

Sprinkles will be opening in December in the 12 South neighborhood in the location where Becker's Bakery used to be. (RIP Beckers.. anyone remember those ridiculously good cakes?!?) What is most exciting about Sprinkles opening is that it will feature....... a cupcake ATM!!!




For real! I am very interested to see how this machine works. Now you will be able to get your sugar fix after the shop closes with the help of the cupcake ATM machine! Just what we all need... haha!!

Sprinkles also sells ice cream and cookie products. It has 17 locations in 7 states across the USA, and this 12th South location will be the first one in Tennessee. They will be looking to hire around 30 people for the pastry shop for both full and part time positions

Hopefully Nashville will be getting a What-A-Burger next. Or even better, an IKEA. If I was queen of Nashville, I would have those open here stat. Have you guys ever been to a Sprinkles cupcakes store? 






Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...