Monday, September 28, 2015

Taylor Swift Concerts in Nashville




This weekend Taylor Swift performed in Nashville for 2 nights for her 1989 tour! I tried to get tickets but since it sold out back in October, 2014, I didn't plan that far in advance and most decent tickets available were between $300- $500 each. So I couldn't swing it this year :( but I won't make that mistake again! 

Taylor Swift is from Nashville (well right outside of Nashville- she went to Hendersonville High School) so I had a feeling that she would get some pretty big named surprise guests. On her previous shows across the country she has had guests ranging from Justin Timberlake to Selena Gomez, to Alanis Morissette. Well this time she didn't disappoint... she probably had her best guests yet!!! In case you missed the show (which most of us did) you can watch clips of her performances with special guests below!! 

On Friday night she had STEVEN TYLER perform with her!!! 







He just so happened to be in town to perform in the Pilgrimage Festival in Franklin. He also has spent a lot of time in Nashville recently because he has been working on a country album! I would have absolutely DIED from excitement! He is one of my favorite musicians/ celebrities ever... he is SO COOL! Watch below:





Also on Friday she had Allison Krauss perform with her... 




I mean, wow!!! Look how happy Taylor Looks in the photo above. I have seen them perform together the song "Red" at the Grammy Awards with Vince Gill a while back..... I actually own their live version of "Red" on iTunes! Watch their performance this weekend of "When You Say Nothing At All" below:




On Saturday, the second night she played with the one and only...... MICK JAGGER! 




Yes. Unbelievable. I wouldn't have guessed that artist.. can you imagine how shocked the audience was??? Watch the performance below:





Also on Saturday, Leona Lewis performed with Taylor Swift:


Taylor made a big speech about what a HUGE fan she is of her Leona Lewis's music.. watch the performance below!






Taylor then closed out the second night of her concert with "Shake It Off" ... watch below:




I am soooo mad I missed these concerts here in town... I mean really sad! But at least we all get to watch some of them on Instagram and YouTube, right?

Thanks for all that you do Tay Swift! I will always be the biggest fan of you and her music! What do you guys think of the performances? Let me know if you went to either of the shows!!


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...