Wednesday, October 21, 2015

Rocksbox Review #2 (October 2015)

This month I got my second Rocksbox! Rocksbox is a jewelry subscription service that you can learn more about on my recent post about it here! You  can wear the items for a whole month before sending them back. If you want to keep any of the jewelry you can buy them for a discounted price! 

I didn't have as much luck with the jewelry in this Rocksbox, but I wanted to share it with you guys before I send it back:









This Rocksbox contained:

 - Trina Turk: Pyramid Necklace (was $78, but $62 with the insiders price);
 - Jules Smith: textured open cuff bracelet (was $38, now $30 with insiders price), and
 - Kendra Scott:  Tessa stud earrings in iridescent drusy (was $65, now $52 with insiders price)

Click the links above to shop!








Well, unfortunately I didn't like any of the three items and haven't worn any of them this month. I am pretty picky about jewelry. I don't really prefer gold jewelry, and all three of these pieces were gold. 

I had the Jules Smith cuff on my wishlist with several other items, so the stylist had planned the whole set around matching the bracelet, but the cuff looked very different in person and I didn't want to wear it once I saw it up close. Also, since it is getting cold outside, this cuff doesn't go well with long sleeved anything, and all I've been wearing lately is long sleeves. 

I'm not a fan of the shape of these Kendra Scott earrings or the colors so I chose not to wear these.. and I usually LOVE anything made by Kendra Scott. The necklace is what I liked the least- I do not like studded jewelry at all, which is what I had told my stylist in my profile when I signed up. So this was kind of a bummer!

But anyways I will give my feedback and send these back for some new jewelry to wear! Hopefully I will have better luck next time haha! Sorry for writing such a negative review, but that's just how I feel this time! But I bought two items last month from my last Rocksbox and I love them both -  you can see the items here.

What do you guys think of the items in this Rocksbox? Let me know if you think and if you agree with me about each! If you want to try out this service for a whole month for free, use my code theritzyglitzyxoxo, and you can learn more and sign up here!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...