Monday, November 30, 2015

Cyber Monday



Happy Cyber Monday everyone! Just when you thought you were done with the sales from Black Friday, Cyber Monday comes along! I prefer online shopping above anything else, so Cyber Monday is my favorite shopping day. 

Below are my favorite deals that I've found today:

LOFT: 50% off entire store with code CYBER50
J. Crew Factory: 50% off everything with code TODAYONLY
J. Crew: 40-50% off everything with code MONDAY 
Express: 50% off everything & free shipping
Old Navy & Gap: 40% off everything with code BESTCYBER
Nordstrom: extra 25% off sale items
Nordstrom Rack: extra 30% off clearance items
Tory Burch: 30% off when you spend $250 with code THANKS
7 for All Mankind: 40% off everything with code BLACK40 and $99 denim
Vineyard Vines: 25% off everything with code THANKS2015
Bloomingdale's: 25% off everything
Target: 15% off everything with code CYBER15
Dermstore: 30% off everything with code CYBERMONDAY
Kendra Scott: 15% off everything with code SALE15
CUSP: 25% off everything with code FOR YOU
Sephora: Limited edition gift sets on sale here

Let me know if you find any other irresistible deals! What are the savings you got this week? So far I've done the most damage at the Nordstrom & Kendra Scott. I have been doing everything I can to avoid buying these boots from Tory Burch since they are marked down to $230 with the code. Now I'm on a hunt for the best FitBit deal and meanwhile I'm looking for extra Christmas gifts for people!

Happy shopping!!


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...