Monday, November 23, 2015

Dixie Chicks World Tour




I am so excited this morning because I just booked tickets to see the Dixie Chicks world tour!!! They have been one of my favorite groups since I was a kid! Their Taking The Long Way album was one of my very favorite CDs in college!!  

These three women have so much talent and attitude! Next year they will be playing concerts all over the world - including Nashville on August 16th!! Tickets were almost sold out when I was buying mine - so be sure to book your tickets ASAP! Below are the cities on the USA part of their tour so far:



Click here to see the showtimes and order tickets!!!
 
If you are an American Express member, you can use your points to purchase tickets too! 

Let me know  if you're coming to the show!! Can't wait for August...


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...