Wednesday, November 4, 2015

Halloween Party

On Friday I had a Halloween Party and it was such a fun time. I rented out the clubhouse in my condo complex so it was tons of room for everyone! About 50 people came and almost every person arrived in costume so it was great to see everyone in the Halloween spirit! I dressed as Cher from Clueless, shown below:





The photo above is me without my shoes - I took them off by the end of the night because the heeled mary janes were killing my feet (as Cher would say.... WHAT-EVER!) I don't have any pics of the entire outfit :( but this costume was one of my favorites ever because it was both warm and comfortable! Definitely a low maintenance costume and I didn't even have to do anything special with my hair! I had lots of appetizers set out on sterling silver platters and people ate literally all of the food by the end of the night so that was a big success for me!!

I was too busy that night and was having too much fun to remember to take pictures :( which I am pretty bummed about. But below are some photos that have surfaced from the night! I loved everyone's costumes!




























I am hoping to have a New Years Eve party in the clubhouse this year as well since this was so easy to throw together! What did you guys do for Halloween? What was your costume? Let me know!! 


 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...