Friday, November 13, 2015

Loft Sale




Loft is having their Friendsgiving Sale! It is 40% off everything until November 16th!! Be sure to use the code "SHAREIT" when checking out! Below are some of my favorite pics from the sale that I am having such a hard time resisting:



Acorn Utility Blouse: $35.60 with the discount





Collarless Utility Blouse (love the colors!): $35.60 with discount





Solid Utility Blouse (only $26 with discount) it comes in 6 colors
I really want the white one and also the black!






Bootcut corduroy pants ($36.50 with discount) 

These pants (above) come in 9 colors and they are my very favorite work pants! I have them in both cliff gray and luxe black. I now want them in every color! They go perfect with a pair of booties and they are so comfy that they feel like pajama pants! This "curvy" version has little extra room in the legs so I only wear them to work, but you can find a more form fitting version here





Leopard Flare Dress ($48 with discount) how cute is this dress? 
It could be dressed up or down and could go with so many jewelry items! 



Let me know what you think of these. I am really wanting to order the peacock blouse and the acorn blouse above! They are SO cute! If you get anything from their Friendsgiving Sale, let me know!! 


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...