Monday, November 16, 2015

November Stripes!!





I hope everyone had a fabulous weekend! My weekend definitely did not last long enough and I'm bummed to be back at work already! However, I did order some really cute striped clothing this weekend from Nordstrom  - see below:


1  /  2   /  3

Click above to shop! Each top is only $18, and the dress is only $38!! Lately everyone has been all about stripes - (especially black and white stripes) because they are such perfect fall/winter basics. Just throw on a vest, leather jacket, a statement necklace, or scarf and you're good to go! I've been on a hunt lately for warm tops that don't look too frumpy - so I was really excited to order these!!

I actually found all three of these items from the blog The Double Take Girls! The tops are a little low in the back so you can feel guilt free about wearing them with leggings!! The dress can be dressed up or down so it's a perfect investment for year-round wear!

Let me know what you think of these and if you've found any other affordable striped items at other stores! 

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...