Thursday, December 17, 2015

Affordable NYE Dresses

To me, one of the most exciting days during the holidays is New Year's Eve! I have never been one to stay home on this night when there are so many fun parties going on! I usually get stuck places because the lack of cabs, etc., but it has never kept me from getting out on the last/first night of the year! 

NYE is a night where you can get really dressed up and flashy no matter where you go. I always like to wear something with a little bling or sequins! It may be too late to order gifts to be shipped to you by Christmas, but it isn't too late to order a NYE dress! Here are some affordable ones (from $30 to $80) that I found:






I will be wearing this dress above on New Year's this year! I got it on sale from Macy's for $41 and it may go on sale again soon - it is a junior's size so be sure to order a size up! 

Yep.. some of these dresses are rentals! As you know, I'm a huge fan of Rent The Runway. I rented this dress for NYE in 2013, and this one for NYE in 2014. I can't wait to ring in the New Year at this party here in Nashville  - VIP tickets are still available so I hope you all come too!

What do y'all think of these dresses? What are your plans for NYE this year?? Please share below!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...