Tuesday, December 15, 2015

As Seen On....


Has anyone been watching this new season of Vanderpump Rules? The new girl on the show is Lala Kent....





Ever since this season started I've been recognizing Lala everywhere - modeling clothes on the Nordstrom website or online/ Instagram boutiques! It's funny when I see her face appear on my Instagram feed or when I see her modeling a sweater that I'm looking to buy. 

Here's some pics of her modeling clothes that I've seen recently:






















At least we know the parts on the show about her being a model aren't fake (haha)! All of these clothes Lala is modeling are available at Milk and Honey Boutique

Have any of you recognized her as often as me? Also.. what do you think of the new season? There was a new episode last night....


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...