Wednesday, January 13, 2016

Calling All Cat Lovers....


Taylor Wolfe from The Daily Tay has come up with a snazzy shirt that is perfect for all the cat lovers out there (like myself!):




Yep, this shirt definitely speaks to me, especially now that it's winter. All I need to do is take a sharpie and add an "s" to the end since I have two cats! 

I see shirts about dogs all the time but I never see fashion statements about cats. 20% of all sales of the shirts go towards Taylor's favorite animal shelter in Chicago - so you'll be helping all the homeless cats and dogs out there while showing your love! These run small so order a size or two larger than usual.

These shirts would make great gifts, don't you think? Check out the rest of Taylor's collection of t shirts, coffee mugs, etc. here! She sells lots of stuff for dog lovers too. Don't forget to check out her hilarious blog here.

Can't wait to get home to my cats..........




Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...