Friday, January 29, 2016

Nashville Memes




Now that I'm back on Facebook I have been discovering all kinds of news and fun things that have been created in the year of my absence. One of the funniest things I've seen is the Nashville Memes page on Facebook. 

Now that Nashville has become an "it city" in the last couple of years, there is a whole lot more material for us to make fun of ourselves. Here are the funniest things I've seen posted on Nashville Memes so far.... (if you are easily offended, you can skip reading this post):































































































Nashvillians, which is your favorite meme? What do y'all think of them? I think I will start making my own because these are just so funny!

Happy Friday,



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...