Tuesday, January 19, 2016

The Best Face Lotion... Especially for Winter:




I had to let you all know about the absolute BEST face lotion for winter that I've ever tried! Especially since the artic freeze is in full force wrecking havoc on everyone's skin! As you know, I am a huge fan of the self-tanning line, St. Tropez (read my last St. Tropez review here). After reading wonderful reviews, I tried the St. Tropez Gradual Tan Plus Anti-Ageing Multi - Action Face lotion (above):

Now I've officially found the holy grail of face lotions, and here's why:


- It is a winner of Allure's Best of Beauty Award for 2015 and 2014;
- It keeps your face super moisturized literally all day long!
- It is not greasy whatsoever and absorbs instantly;
- I have sensitive skin and it never turns my face red or irritates it;
- It gradually tans your face with each use, so you get a little bit of color on your face - perfect for pasty wintertime!
- It even is anti-aging for your skin! It has a peptide complex called Matrixyl Synthe 6 to plump the skin and reduce fine lines 


This moisturizer would be perfect even without the self-tanner and anti-aging properties!!!! I love that it doesn't EVER irritate my skin and it stays moisturized all day! It doesn't turn your face orange or bronzed so don't worry - it just adds a little gradual color that progresses each day! So if you're fair skinned, it will still look great on you!

I apply it to my face before work, and my skin gains a little bit of a glow as the week goes on. Before, this Clinique face lotion was my fav, but this one is better in every way. Try it and you will be so glad that you did! Order it here.

Have any of you tried this gradual tan face lotion, or any of the other St. Tropez products? Let me know!! 

Stay warm everyone,

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...