Wednesday, January 27, 2016

The Best Sweater: On Sale!!!

What's the best thing about a cowl neck sweater? It's a scarf, sweater, shirt and poncho all rolled into one! Basically the best thing ever for winter. I can leave my scarves at home when I'm wearing a cowl neck!

Back when Nordstrom was having their winter sale in November, I ordered two cowl neck sweaters - this one and this one (which has been discontinued). It has been forever since either went on sale again, and now Nordstrom has my very favorite sweater on sale for only $27.50:





I have the one above in mocha (the greyish one) but it comes in the colors above: ivory, olive and black (order them here). Now that they're on sale I want to order one of each!!!

This sweater is so unbelieveable soft - you would think it was way more expensive than it is. It washes fine in the washing machine with no shrinkage, and you can hang it up to dry. It runs a little large so you may want to order a size down (I got the small which fits me perfect - I rarely buy a small in any tops especially when I'm wearing layers!) 

Wear it when you're lounging around the house, while doing errands, wear it to work, or during a cold night out on the town! It can be dressed up or down - and it's so comfy you can sleep in it. Hurry - it won't be on sale for long and it is selling out fast! Click here to order.

What is your favorite sweater and where did you get it?? Let me know below! 

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...