Wednesday, March 9, 2016

Gap & Old Navy SALE!!

Spring is almost here! It's starting to look like the groundhog was right once again! When it looks like spring, I can't help but start going into a shopping frenzy. Spring is my favorite time of year! If you're like me, you're wanting to get some new springy clothes without spending too much! 



Gap is having their Friends & Family sale from March 9 - 14! Until Monday you get 40% off everything with the code FFBEST! Something fun about Gap is that they have the absolute best and most affordable boot cut jeans for men. I've bought Adam a couple pairs over the years as gifts, so if you're looking for a fun gift for the men in your life, give this place a look! I still don't why most stores only sell skinny jeans for men nowadays?




I go on and on about my love for Old Navy. They have the absolute BEST workout gear, leggings, yoga pants, and dresses! They are also having a sale today - 35% off everything today, and 30% off everything tomorrow. No code is needed! 






Banana Republic is having an extra 40% off all sale items, and your discount will be taken at the checkout. 


FYI..... these three companies are sister companies, so if you ever hear that one of these is having a sale, check the other two companies too. They usually all have sales at once. I've been patiently waiting for LOFT to have a big sale because I've been eyeing a lot of their stuff the past couple weeks....

Have y'all heard of any other sales going on this week? If so, let me know! 




Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...