Friday, March 25, 2016

Have A Hoppy Easter!!


I hope everyone has a hoppy and happy Easter weekend! Easter has always been one of my very favorite holidays! My first memory was actually during an Easter egg hunt.. so it's something I've been all about since the first year of my life!


Did you know that the week before Easter is the highest selling time of the year for candy? It outsells the months of Valentine's Day, Christmas, and even Halloween!





Probably because Easter candy is the cutest of all (I mean those Easter Peeps.. chocolate bunnies.. and Cadbury Creme Eggs? Who can resist?!?




Don't forget to check out some of these Easter sales this weekend:

Express: 40% off everything 
J Crew: 25% off your purchase with code SHOPMORE
J Crew Factory: 50% off your purchase, no code needed
Gap: extra 25% off with code HOPTOIT, also other items marked down
Macys: is having a big Easter sale on select items, plus extra 20% off if you order online
Old Navy: 30% off everything, no code needed
LOFT: 30 - 40% off everything, no code needed


















If you know where any bunnies or baby chicks are that I can hold or snuggle let me know! My rescue cats remind me of bunnies sometimes so I guess they'll do for now haha!



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...