Thursday, March 31, 2016

Straight Up With Stassi






Are any of you Vanderpump Rules fans like me? Ever since the reality show premiered on Bravo in 2013 I've been hooked! The cast members are so funny and entertaining and it makes me miss working in a restaurant!

Anyways, recently I found out that Stassi Schroeder has her own Podcast called Straight Up With Stassi! My sister told me about it and I hadn't gotten around to listening it until this week. Now I've been listening to it on my drive to and from work everyday. 






Stassi really is a natural and the perfect radio host! She has the funniest stories and also discusses current television shows like The Bachelor, etc. She also discusses the cast members on Vanderpump Rules and her experiences being part of the reality show. 



Some interesting facts I've learned so far from her Podcast: 


- The cast members all do their own hair and makeup for the show... except for Scheana. She hires her own makeup artist herself to do her makeup all season long for each episode that she appears on.

- Did you know that Lisa Vanderpump is actually James Kennedy's manager? Umm what? No wonder she tolerates his bad behavior so much!

- Stassi says that during the early seasons of the show, she lived off of coffee mixed with Bailey's. She wouldn't eat all day while she was serving tables at Sur, until dinner time when she would have dinner at the restaurant. She credits this as one of the ways she stayed so thin during the show. 

- Her and her ex boyfriend Jax Taylor were members of the Church of Scientology for a little while.. and she is soooo embarrassed about it! Hilarious. 



Stassi also discusses her latest visits to her hometown of New Orleans (which are hysterical!), her dating experiences, hosting a float at Mardi Gras, her new and bizarre techniques of losing weight, etc. She has her friends who are comedians, actors, etc. guest host with her on the show.


I have only gotten to listen to 2 episodes so far, but there are many others available on her Podcast:







So definitely give it a listen! All you have to do is download the free Podcast "Straight Up With Stassi" off of iTunes (or listen here!). I had no idea she was actually so funny! I think it's just a matter of time before Stassi lands a talk show! I had never listened to Podcasts before so this was a first for me. She also has a blog called Style by Stassi.

What do you guys think of Stassi's podcast? Are there any other fun Podcasts that you recommend?



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...