Friday, April 29, 2016

31

I haven't gotten a chance to write about my birthday last weekend! It was on a Friday, so we all were able to celebrate without having to worry about work the next morning! It was such a memorable one and the first weekend of the year where I could go out in Nashville without a jacket :)



Luckily we had the Red Door patio to ourselves almost the whole night!





Crane, Jamie, Cameron















Each year for my birthday I go to J. Alexander's for dinner with my family... I really can't resist the food there. It's a chain, but the only one we ever go to is on White Bridge Road - which is the original of the whole restaurant chain!! I love the place so much that I even worked there back in the day:




Adam and I






My sister, mother and I



Thank you to everyone for coming out and celebrating with me! It made me feel so loved and it was so nice to see some of my oldest and dearest friends! Hope you all have a fabulous weekend! 



 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...