Monday, April 18, 2016

Hair Envy

This weekend I experienced a case of hair envy! Brody Jenner's girlfriend, Kaitlynn Carter, revealed a new hair style right before California's Coachella music festival. I've have not been a big fan of her after reading some things Brody has said about her, but I really like her new look:






























This is what Kaitlynn's hair looked like before:







She said on her Instagram that it took her hair stylist 7 hours to bleach her hair to her new shade. 

I have been thinking about going much blonder for a long time now. I had very light colored hair as a child and I've been wanting to try going back to that color. It's a very big commitment though. It requires a whole lot of upkeep and it can really damage your hair. Keep in mind though that Kaitlynn is wearing extensions so that isn't all her real hair! She also has a blog which you can read here.


Blogger Cassie Kelley also went platinum recently and it looks great:





Anyways, what do y'all think of Kaitlynn's new hair color? Do you like her before or after look better?


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...