Monday, April 11, 2016

Panera Has a Rewards Card!





By now you have probably figured out that Kroger, CVS and Walgreens have rewards cards... but did you know that Panera has one too? 

You present your rewards card every time you visit, and they will swipe your card during checkout to get an idea of what bakery-cafe items you prefer. They do their best to offer you rewards based on what your favorite items are. You also will get the following sent to your email:



- Complementary bakery-cafe items
- Exclusive previews and tastings
- Cooking and baking tips
- Invitations to special events
- Ideas for entertaining
- Recipe books, and more!






Sign up for the card here, or just ask them about it next time you stop in. This isn't a sponsored post.. I had never heard about their rewards card until I was looking around their website this month!

Panera is amazing and I became hooked  when I moved down the street from a Panera that has a DRIVE THROUGH! My favorite items from there are their paninis, soups and sandwiches. I'll be interested to see what free items I get from my card.. I already have a free pastry waiting for me next time I stop in!

Do you have a Panera rewards card yet? Let me know what your favorite thing to order at  Panera is below!! Are there any other rewards cards that I should know about from other restaurants??




Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...