Thursday, May 5, 2016

The Greenway



I have become kind of a health nut in the last year. It started off as a mission to lose weight, but now a year later I don't think I'll ever stop my exercising routine. It relieves stress and makes me feel so much happier! 

If you live in Nashville, one of the most fun ways to exercise is the Richland Creek Greenway! It is a 3.8 mile loop that has a golf course, biking trails, pretty creeks and homes! You even get to walk past little league games on your walk.

Nashville is so pretty this time of year and it's easy to be so busy that you don't notice. Here are some pictures I took of The Greenway during my walk yesterday:






























Pretty homes that remind me of the beach





 Uh oh... A Tree Down!! 








































What is your favorite place to exercise??

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...