Wednesday, June 29, 2016

I'm Back!!!



I'm backkkkkk! So sorry for being absent from blogging (with no warning) for so long! I took a much needed break because life got in the way of my favorite hobby.

Some exciting stuff has happened. I decided to look into advancing my career... and three weeks later I had a job offer for basically the legal job of my dreams! Now I am working as a paralegal doing exactly what I set out to do in my career. Even though I am crazy busy, many days it doesn't even feel like work because I enjoy it so much! 

So because of this, I wont have as much time or brain power to post as often as I used to. I hate when bloggers make excuses for not posting frequently..... but that's just how it's going to be, unfortunately.

But check back often because The RG is public again and the posts are coming back! I had a lot of fun ideas to write about during my absence so hopefully I'll see you all back here soon!

TTYL,
 

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...