Thursday, July 7, 2016

Get Your Summer Dresses at SheIn !!




My favorite store of 2016 is SheIn. They have clothes marked down to super cheap prices, and you can earn points for your purchases! Shipping is also FREE!! The clothes are really high quality and they have everything from cocktail dresses to swimsuits. Here are some of my favorite purchases that I bought this summer... and yes.. they were all dresses, as usual:





White off the shoulder lace dress: $18.99








Black cap sleeve dress: $24.99. I have to mention that this lacy dress is perfect. It looks like a $300 dress. I wore it to our anniversary dinner, and since then I bought it in another color. It's available in black/tan and black/ blue. Amazing!!!







Off the shoulder ruffle chiffon dress.. did I mention this could be perfect to wear to The Grove
at Ole Miss?: $21.99








Green halter floral print backless dress.... since we all know leafy patterns are so in right now...$21.99








White cap sleeve v neck underskirt floral print dress: $17.59



As you can see.... these prices are ridiculous. They also let you earn points for reviewing the clothes or posting pics of you wearing the items. Let me know what you think of SheIn !!!




Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...