Wednesday, July 20, 2016

Nordstrom Anniversary Sale: My Favorite Deals





The best sale of the year, the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale is almost here!!! It starts on Friday and sale prices will remain until  August 8.


It is going to take a lot of self control  for me to not overspend during this sale. There are so many items I want, and at such great prices... and with FREE shipping! I haven't been able to shop the sale yet because I don't have a Nordstrom credit card, but these are my favorite items- which have been modeled by some of my favorite bloggers:



Leather jacket by Trove: Now $219, was $329

This leather jacket worn by Lauren Lefevre is my #1 pick from the sale - and I hope it doesn't sell out! It also comes in gray and brown-- which I also want!!








Lush blouse: Now $29.90, was $45

This blouse worn by Caitlin Coving  comes in 7 colors! It is long in the back so it could be worn with leggings.. and such a great deal!












Cowl Neck Sweater, now $29.90, was $45

Love this sweater worn by Katey McFarlan! The camel color is so cute and it comes in other colors too! Last year I wrote about these cowl neck sweaters by Dreamers by Debut! Cowl necks are awesome because they're a mix between a scarf and a sweater and can be dressed up or down!










Knit blazer: now $37.90, was $59.00

This blazer worn by Lauren Lefevre comes in several colors. You never find a blazer for this price- and it could be work to work or out on the town!











Leather Jacket by Marc New York: Now $299, was $450



Above is another leather jacket I'm wanting, posted on SnapChat by my favorite blogger, Haley Sheppard. I love the brown color and I love how it drapes in the front!  And $150 off??? I really may order this jacket too.








Lush shift dress: Now $31.90, was $48

This shift dress worn by Caitlin Coving comes in 10 colors! It would go with so many jackets, vests and jewelry.







Cargo jacket: now $44.90, was $68

This cargo jacket worn by Caitlin Coving has sold out in green, but it could be coming back soon. It's a great staple piece so check back later if you want it in the green color!





Here are some other fun deals that I found:

 

What are your favorite items from the N Sale?? Let me know below!


 
 

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...