Tuesday, July 5, 2016

Podcast: The Bitch Bible




I am always looking for a new podcast to entertain me while I'm working out or driving around. A new fun one that I've found is The Bitch Bible podcast!

Jackie Schimmel is a blogger and absolutely hilarious. She really should be a comedian or have her own talk show because she's hysterical to listen to. She has had the blog The Bitch Bible since May 2013. She's from California and worked at a corporate company near her home.  One day decided to follow her friends' advice to start a blog. When the HR department at her company found out about her blog and told her to stop blogging, she refused and quit her job on the spot. Now she makes a living off her blog!


She eventually started her podcast this year. On the podcast she discusses everything - pop culture, life tips, funny stories, etc. I've only been listening in for about 6 weeks but in that time she's had so many guests- including Dorothy Wang from Rich Kids of Beverly Hills, Stassi Schroeder from Vanderpump Rules, many authors and bloggers, and even famous instagrammers (like the mother and daughter from the @CrazyJewishMom Instagram account)!




Jackie's dark humor has me laughing out loud on a regular basis! She also is really relatable. She hasn't had as many new episodes lately because she's planning her wedding - she's engaged to a songwriter in Nashville... so I wonder if she will move here once they're married??

This podcast has no commercials which is nice, and you can even listen for free here. Anyways give it a listen and let me know what you think below! Also.. let me know if you know of any other fun podcasts!


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...