Friday, August 5, 2016

Friday Thoughts


Some thoughts on this August Friday.....





1. The Hills 10th Anniversary Special was even better than I thought it would be! Lauren Conrad spilled so many funny secrets about the show! I had forgotten how relatable and likeable L.C. is! She's such a pro in front of the camera.  I later went back to watch the first season of The Hills yesterday, and the show really was even better than I remembered. L.C's seasons were amazing.. Kristin Cavallari's seasons weren't as good because they were clearly staged and over-the-top dramatized. But on L.C.'s seasons they were dealing with real problems and issues that even though it was filmed 10 years ago, people can still relate to them today. I also LOVED seeing all the clothes they wore back then.. so many denim skirts (!!!!).... brings me back to my college years!!!






2. Jojordan. This week, Jojo Fletcher chose Jordan Rogers on the final episode of The Bachelor and they got engaged! Well.. I wasn't happy about who she picked. I thought her and Jordan had little chemistry on the show, and it always looked like she cared more about him than he did about her. I didn't like how he reacted when she confronted him about serious topics either. So I wasn't happy she chose him.. usually I get emotional during the final episode of The Bachelor/Bachelorette, but not this time.

Then, on the after show, After The Final Rose, Jojo didn't look happy at all! From watching Jojo on The Bachelorette I have noticed she really isn't good about hiding her feelings. She looked angry and sad during her and Jordan's first appearance together as an engaged couple. That was the strangest Aftershow I've ever seen on any season. Maybe she was just mad and hurt about all the gossiping and rumors about them, but she just didn't look happy or excited. I want the best for Jojo but I just don't see it lasting long. I hope the best for them, though! Thoughts???





3. The Nordstrom Anniversary Sale is still happening! Many items are restocked so give it a look- prices go back up on August 8. During this sale I got this leather jacket in brown, this dress in navy stripe (already wore it to work and got lots of compliments!), and this blouse in a mauve "antler" color (it fits perfectly, I want it in every color now.) What have you guys gotten from the N Sale? Click here to shop.

What are your thoughts on all the happenings this week?? Hope all of you have a fabulous weekend!



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...