Monday, August 1, 2016

The Hills is Back!!!



Okay, the TV show The Hills is not really coming back... but I had to get your attention somehow! However, I have great news!! The whole cast is coming back to MTV for their 10th Anniversary Reunion Special tomorrow!!

You have no idea how much I loved this TV show and the original of the series, Laguna Beach. Lauren Conrad and her friends were my age, and the show premiered during my freshman year of college! I watched the shows all throughout my college years and then as my years as a young professional after I graduated. The show ran for 6 seasons! I can't believe it's been a whole 10 years since the show first aired!




There are even talks of creating a The Hills movie in the future, and everyone is down to be in it except Lauren Conrad. I wish they would bring the show back or at least make the movie!

Anyways, here the trailer for the anniversary special:





Here's some more fun Hills videos that I found on YouTube:






















I also wanted to throw in a fun Laguna Beach themed video:




Are you excited yet?? Be sure to tune in TOMORROW NIGHT at 9:00 p.m. CST! Are you guys as excited as I am?



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...