Thursday, June 29, 2017

Best Dresses for Summer




I wanted to show you guys one of my favorite finds of the spring/ summer! It is this ruffle surplice dress - a faux wrap dress by Express! Express has been killing it lately with all the spring and summer dresses.

This little dress comes in 6 different patterns and colors. It can be dressed up or down - throw on some jewelry and strappy heels for a cocktail party or flip flops for a casual dinner.. it's really flattering so it would look great on any body type.  











It costs $59.90, but Express is constantly having 40 - 70% off sales, so whenever it goes on sale I buy it in a different color. So far I have the dress in Olive and Papaya, and also the red and blue floral versions (below). It runs a little big, so I would order it in a size down - I got mine in the size Small. I've already worn them several times so I've already gotten my money's worth.





The dress also comes in black and spectrum blue. Since this dress has gotten such great reviews, maybe they'll come out with even more colors and patterns next year? 

Let me know what you think of these dresses.


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...