Tuesday, June 27, 2017

I'm Baaaaack!!! (Again)






Hey readers!

I'm so sorry for my very long hiatus. I've had one of the craziest years of my life.. for many reasons that maybe I'll address someday (?!) But anyways, when I started this blog I was dead set on posting consistently, and almost always did so three times a week for years.

When I make commitments to things things I don't like to half-ass them. I absolutely HATE when bloggers make excuses for not posting consistently (especially if they are fulltime bloggers), BUT my career keeps me extremely busy and is full of reading and writing (and lots of brain activity haha).. which leaves me feeling a little drained when it comes to writing for fun.

HOWEVER. Writing truly is my favorite hobby and always has been. So I am going to work on bringing back the blog!

Today I renewed the domain name for this blog -- after 3 years it was about to expire and potentially bought by someone else. This motivated me to start writing again.

In the last 9 months I've thought of lots of topics for me to write about! So yes.. the blog is back. So check back soon!!!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...