Tuesday, June 27, 2017

Southern Charm Savannah Finale




Guys.. did any of you catch the finale of Southern Charm Savannah last night? It was definitely one of the craziest finales of a reality show I've ever seen (and I've watched a zillion reality shows, so that says a lot!) I really don't want to be a spoiler, so if you want to watch the episode, click here. Even if you haven't watched any of the show you'll find the finale entertaining.

There were so many social nightmares happening at once during this one-hour episode! I mean.... what?? You can't write this kind of drama. I didn't expect any of the events that unfolded to turn out how they did. I'm sure after filming that episode, Bravo's producers will guarantee them another 3 seasons since this crew had a lot more dimension then they were probably expecting. 

I really liked this new show! As you know, I am a huge fan of Southern Charm Charleston (you can read my past posts about the show here and here.) The Savannians may not be as glamorous as the Charleston crew, but I found watching them to be fun. Since I since I grew up in the South I felt like I could relate to some of their ongoing issues. My sorority sister's little brother is one of the main cast members (Louis) which also gave me a small connection to the show. 

I am hoping Sav will be picked up for a second season.. after this finale I'm assuming it will. Also, did you know that there is going to be a Southern Charm New Orleans?!?! I saw a commercial about it last night and I'm pumped! I bet my favorite podcaster Stassi Schroeder will be pretty pumped about this news also (she's from New Orleans and also a huge Southern Charm fan).

Readers, what did you think of the show Southern Charm Savannah, and its season finale? Let me know your thoughts below!!


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...