Monday, July 3, 2017

4th of July Inspo

It's already time for the 4th of July!!! Can't believe it's already here - this year has really been flying by. Not really sure what everyone's plans are.. kinda odd that it's on a Tuesday. Since people have to work on Wednesday, is everybody celebrating on Monday night instead?

Also, early birthday to my Uncle! He was lucky enough to be born on the 4th of July!!

ANYWAYS. Each year I love figuring out red and/or blue outfits.

Here is some celebrity 4th of July inspiration for your Independence Day gear:































































































I threw in some extra photos of my favorite celebrities i.e. Taylor Swift, Britney Spears, and an extra of Kid Rock (since he is in American flag theme year round). Also Jessica Simpson! I remember seeing her on the cover of that magazine when I was in college and I was SO jealous. How has she always looked so perfect throughout time??? Same with Paris Hilton.. they're just freaks of nature! Also, can we bring back the red pleather pants circa 1999 - 2000 please?

Hope everybody has a fabulous 4th.... 


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...