Monday, July 10, 2017

Amazon Prime Day Starts Tonight!!



I hope everyone had a fun weekend! Last week was a little too busy with the 4th being on a Tuesday and all, so I was really happy to have a chill and relaxing weekend full of hardly anything and zero obligations!

I just wanted to stop in and let you all know that Amazon Prime Day starts TONIGHT at 8 pm CST! I actually had no idea about this until I saw it on the news this morning as I was getting ready for work.
 




I am a huge fan of Amazon Prime Day and the Amazon Prime Now delivery service. If you don't know much about this annual sale, you can read my past posts about Prime Day from the last 2 years both here and here.

This year, if you sign up to be an Amazon Prime member, you will get 40% off your first purchase!! I will check in later this week to let you know about any great deals or tell you about my favorite purchases!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...