Friday, July 14, 2017

Jay Z is Coming to Nashville



Jay Z begins his 32 city tour this October! I am SO PUMPED to have gotten tickets to his Nashville show this morning!!!!!!

He will be performing here at Bridgestone on November 15 and tickets are still  available here!! I absolutely love Jay Z and all his collaborations!!!! I am looking forward to it already y'all. Check to see if he is coming to a city near you below:




Also, since this will be a Nashville show, maybe our local star JT will make a surprise performance with him???




They have several songs together like Holy Grail and Suit & Tie!!


Or maybe his wifey Bey will join him in a song???



Maybe singing some '03 Bonnie & Clyde? I know she just had twins, but it's a thought!!!


Are any of you also Jay Z fans? Have you seen him perform or are you gonna see him during this tour?? Let me know below!!!


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...